Brussels Sprouts Roodnerf
Brussels sprouts – Roodnerf (Red grain)
Sow seeds drom the beginning of April to mid-May in the garden in a seedbed and transplant about 5/6 weeks later. Suitable for light soils. Brussels sprouts taste better if they have been (artificially) frozen. We love to cook them and then grill with some herbs.
- Does well on lighter soils
- Produces large plants and sprouts
- Popular variety!
- Winter vegetable
- Sowing time indoors from April until May
- Harvest from of November until February
Advice and tips
- Keep the soil moist
- Harvest after frost, or freeze in the fridge to improve flavor
package contains: 2 gram
Seed per gram: 300