Carrot Parisian market 4
Carrot – Parisian Market 4
Nicole likes to grow these typical round carrots from Paris. we sow them From mid-March to early July in the open ground in rows; possibly thin out slightly if needed. This round summer carrot, which can also be grown under glass in early spring and late autumn is great to extend your garden harvest season.
- Does well on heavier soils
- Wonderfully juicy and sweet
- Can be harvested early to extend the season
- Snack carrot
- Sowing time under glass from February until March and again in September.
- Sowing time in open ground from March until July
- Harvest time of May until October!
- Sow in rows in open ground and thin out later
- Sunny spot
- Can be started earlier if sown under cover
package contains: 5 gram
Seed per gram: 1000