HT Dwarf Beans Admires
Dwarf Beans – Admires
Sow from mid-April under glass and plant out after May 15 or from mid-May to early July in the open ground in rows. Extremely healthy and productive variety. 100 grams of seed is sufficient for a row of approximately 15-18 meters.
- Grows beautiful, long, and tender beans
- Variety without a thread
- Suitable for any type of soil!
- Start under glass in April
- direct sow in May (after danger of frost has passed)
- Harvest from July until September
Advice and tips
- Don’t grow on fresh manure
package contains: 25 gram
Seed per gram: 2