HT Sweet Pepper – Yolo Wonder
Early variety sweet corn, perfect for summer barbeques.
4 in stock
4 in stock
Sweet pepper or bell pepper - Yolo Wonder
Start sweet peppers from mid-March in a seed tray at 20°C or later outdoors under glass. Grow young seedlings indoors or under glass and only transplant out after danger of frost has passed. Fairly compact growing variety, which is also very suitable to grow in a pot on a balcony or terrace. Sweet pepper grows only in warmer spots of the garden, or under glass in The Netherlands or comparable climates.
We start peppers indoors or in the greenhouse on a heat mat.
- Sweet pepper Yolo Wonder can also be eaten green
- The redder the bell pepper, the sweeter the fruit
- Suitable for greenhouse and open ground cultivation.
- Start seeds indoors in March or April;
- Plant out in a greenhouse or sheltered sunny spot after the danger of frost has passed.
- Harvest can be expected from July till October.
Advice and tips
- Thrives in a sunny and warm location;
- Plants prefer the soil lightly moist.
package contains: 1,5 gram
Seed per gram: 140