HT Spring onion White Lisbon
We love to grow spring onions! They are easy to grow,can be harvested relatively fast and are a great addition to many dishes.
3 in stock
3 in stock
Spring onion - White Lisbon
Sow early March to late April in the open ground in rows. Thin out slightly after about 6 weeks. Deliciously mild fresh onion taste. For fresh use in salads cut at a height of approx. 30-35 cm. The onion will regrow from the base. We grow them abundantly and like to use this type of onion in Asian dishes.
- Has a nice taste, slightly spicier than the regular onion
- Spring onions are delicious in (raw) vegetable dishes and as topping on soups
- We had the best results with directly sown seeds, rather close together in rows.
- sunny spot
- Sowing time indoors from April until May
- Sowing time open ground from May until June
- Harvest time of July until September
Advice and tips
- Keep the soil moist
- Onions can be harvested when the stems are between 2 to 3 cm.
package contains: 4 gram
Seed per gram: 250