Kohlrabi – Blaro
Blaro is a beautiful purple variety. Scientists think Kohlrabi originates from Northern Europe. Sow from the beginning of March to mid-April in seedbed under glass, or from mid-April outside in a seedbed. Approx. plant out 5/6 weeks after. For a good biological balance, it is recommended to sow fennel and / or lettuce next to kohlrabi.
- very suitable to grow in colder climates like The Netherlands and Germany
- rich in vitamins and low in calories
Advice and tips
- Harvest when the stem or bulb part is around 7 to 8 cm in diameter
- nutrient rich and moist soil is preferred
- Sowing time indoors from March until April
- Sowing outside around April until May
- Harvest time of July until September
package contains: 1,5 gram
Seed per gram: 300
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.